Guardiola to face no action!!!!!!

@mosssideblue *lol* maybe, maybe, .......................................in about 5 years time!

@karen7 we can just go and slay them with words. They won’t know what’s hit them when we get going!

Or, the VAR machine thing sits right in front of where I am, (it has its own steward guarding it but that doesn’t stop me,) so I might smile sweetly at the officials and TV people, borrow a lanyard and go over there and sabotage it? What do you think guys?
I don't really do words very well,i'm more of a kick you in the nuts sort lol

We need a song that gets the message out loud and clear, they can't silence the fans. There is a ready made one for Oliver from the musical of the same name. I am sure some words can be added to include the weasel Riley and maybe Tierney who was supposedly on the var on Sunday, personally I think he was in the pub.
We have(as other clubs do) a very strong FUCK VAR song. Just needs to be blasted out loud and clear, not just by Kippax corner or the south stand either!

He does. He was screaming, ranting and raging on the touchline after we scored as he felt there was a foul in the build up but not a word was said about that.
I think Sky kindly dug him out of trouble instead, since it wasn't a foul. They said he was probably politely complaining, that he wanted to make a substitution but the ref wouldn't allow the sub to be made, when the ball went out shortly before it. Seems perfectly reasonable, Klopp knew the exact moment that goal was going to happen.

I suppose you just have to laugh at how blatant some of the double standards are, they really do try every angle where City are concerned.

must have been said, but i wish he would go nuts and be charged. get it all out in the appeal, every bad call and double standard application of rules, same officials doing it, var mysteriously(?I've read but not sure how true) not working for calls that could then be deemed as horrendous with an independent panel. and it would be national news and exposed.

I think he is primed to explode,we are not going to be allowed to win anything so take a ban,just get it all out there
Sadly, I think he is primed to see out his contract and go.

I sense that he is so frustrated by the refereeing and mis-application of VAR that he would not stay on.

I hope I am wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.