Guardiola warned over Anthony Taylor comments

The whole thing, start to finish, has been the correct course of action.

Of course it was the journalists fault in the first place but from Pep's perspective, rules are rules, you can't talk about the ref before a game. He was rightly charged and warned not to do it again. A fine would have been unjustified given the actual comments made, so I've got no problem with this.

Wouldn`t it be fun if the league/FA decided to ban managers from press conferences for being outspoken.
You can only imagine every premier manager having a pop at the powers that be, getting banned, and then Slysports going into meltdown as they would have nothing to report!
Oh please do :)

Surprised he didn’t get a fine tbh, given the exposure. The fat waiter got one for praising a ref I seem to recall. Either end of last year or tail end of this season.
Just googled it to end my curiosity. It was just last month Infact. (I’m getting old).
So, answering your own questions, eh?
The words Pot and Kettle spring immediately to mind!

You are ALSO Dean Saunders, and I claim my tenner back.

;-)

The FA must be furious that he didn't tell the truth about Taylor being a rag supporter so that they could really throw the book at him.

Of course PIGMOL's representative was fucked, due to City outplaying the scum and not giving him chance to fuck us over.

I imagine there is much gnashing of teeth in the FA headquarters of scum/dipper support section !
I thought the rag had a great game to be honest. Very worried about the next derby he refs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.