Guardiola warned over Anthony Taylor comments

That rag or scouse journalist wants banning.
I was always taught, if you don't like the question, send it back. "So, Pep, What are your views on this local ref Taylor? "
" Well, What are your views on him? "
I was thinking back to the press conference having watched it and could have sworn he was only answering a question he was asked... and quite fairly too.

Yes, but if I know you're not allowed to mention a ref, that journalist also definitely knows, and Pep should know. Set up
Isn't it time Journalists have to take some responsibility? Not just with City managers, they make a living out of laying these traps that undermine the rules the FA have put in place. They should have their own yellow and red card system with an official sat at the side of the press table.

Yes, but if I know you're not allowed to mention a ref, that journalist also definitely knows, and Pep should know. Set up

This is where we need a tougher backroom team dealing with these cockroaches. They are out to trip us up at every turn and the club as a result needs to wise up.

If you look back to the pre derby presser videos it was the first question on the embargo section and the hack doesn't identify himself. He does have a strong Manc accent though!

Isn't it time Journalists have to take some responsibility? Not just with City managers, they make a living out of laying these traps that undermine the rules the FA have put in place. They should have their own yellow and red card system with an official sat at the side of the press table.

Haha. I like that.
No use without VAR though ;)

fa are trying to look for a way of fining him, pep is far to good, he wins games, wins trophies for the Arab owned team, how dare he do this.

Pretty much sure that if in the next 12 months they cant fine him for nothing they will do him having brown eyes

If you look back to the pre derby presser videos it was the first question on the embargo section and the hack doesn't identify himself. He does have a strong Manc accent though!

It was Mullock (Rag) - Tried to justify himself on his twitter feed saying it was an issue and should have been raised and it was fair of him as a journalist to ask the question.

Whoever was representing City and Pep at that conference should have stepped in and simply said "Pep won't be answering questions about referees - its against FA rules thank you."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.