Guess how many posts I have thread

I reckon it's close to a significant number.. otherwise you wouldn't have created the thread. So I'll go for 1001?
think he making the point taht you can no longer see it on the left hand side.

I am all for this, stops people being undermined because they have a low post count and stop people posting loads to boost there post count.
might mean some of the really busy posters start posting more quality rather than quantity, I am looking at you @jimharri.

I am all for this, stops people being undermined because they have a low post count and stop people posting loads to boost there post count.
might mean some of the really busy posters start posting more quality rather than quantity, I am looking at you @jimharri.

Ha, oh yeah :) I thought he'd disabled it on purpose.. Shouldn't really be an issue.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.