Guess The Team/Score Compy Rules & Regs 24/25

blue b4 the moon

Proper football is less than a month from starting up again with the CS at Wembley so I thought I'd get this up & ready to roll.

Hope all the regulars will still be here and some new blood join us too this season.

Get all your selections in the compy rather than just posting them in the pre-match thread......be accountable ;)

Can err.... I retain the title from last season or will someone else get into Pep's head more than I did?

Rules and regs in this long post to remind you and for any new players that are always welcome how to enter.

Points will be awarded as follows - name starting 11 & substitutes and then add first (F) and last (L) City scorer & score prediction (please be clear with scorelines), 1-2 City is confusing, City win 2-1 or lose 2-1 etc is much clearer.

Also note cup game predictions are based on 90 mins play only.

Format as usual like this please-

Ederson

Stones
Dias
Akanji
Ake

KDB (L)
Grealish
Rodders
Foden
B Silva

Haaland (F)

Subs, Ortega, Lewis, Gvardiol, Kovacic, Nunes, Doku, Savio, Alvarez, Bobb

City win 5-1

Selection Scoring system - 2 points per correctly named starter, 1 point per correctly named substitute (based on 9 subs****) - maximum score 31 points.
****Keep an eye on the number of subs allowed as this changes from compy to compy****

Bonus Points - 1 point for correct first scorer &/or last scorer (F), (L) or (F/L) if you think the same player will score both first & last, 1 point for correct outcome i.e. W, D or L, 1 for correct victory margin and 1 for exact scoreline - max 5 points but bonus 3 points if all 5 selections are achieved.

So 31 points plus 8 bonus on any league game, keep an eye out for the number of subs in differing completions (if you do enter too many I'll just count from the goalie until the 'legal' number is reached).

If you double post a team as happens on occasion, the first team posted by you will be the one scored.

12 games per session, probably 4 or 5 in the season, (10 points for the session winner down to 1 point for 10th spot, any ties the higher Team Selection Score will finish above Bonus Points) the with the last session being longer or shorter depending on games left to be played which I'll call as the season end approaches.

Cumulative points table updated at the end of each session etc.

Any queries on my scoring please keep it to PM's so as not to clog the thread up.

*****IMPORTANT THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF TEAMS IS 10.00AM ON GAME DAY*****

Any late entries will be awarded an asterisk, 2 & you're out of the session. It's only a bit of fun but we need to keep the integrity of the compy.

If your team & selections aren't in the thread they're not going to count.

Good luck to everyone for the coming season.

Neil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.