Guess The Team/Score Compy Session 1 Game 1 Liverpool (N) Comm Shield. Entries By 15.00 Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue b4 the moon

Proper football is just over a month to starting up again so I thought I'd get this up & ready to roll.

Hope all the regulars are still up and running.

Can @Saddleworth2 retain the title?

Rules and regs in this long post to remind you and for any new players that are always welcome.

Points will be awarded as follows - name starting 11 & substitutes and then add first (F) and last (L) City scorer & score prediction (please be clear with scorelines 1-2 City is confusing, City win 2-1 or lose 2-1 etc is much clearer.

Also note cup game predictions are based on 90 mins only.

Format as usual like this please-

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

KDB (L)
Grealish
Rodders
Foden
B Silva

Haaland (F)

Subs, Ortega, Cucurella, Laporte, Wilson, Mbete, Phillips, Gundogan, Mahrez, Alvarez

City win 5-1

Selection Scoring system - 2 points per correctly named starter, 1 point per correctly named substitute (based on 9 subs****) - max 31 points.
****Keep an eye on the number of subs allowed as this changes from compy to compy.

Bonus Points - 1 point for correct first scorer &/or last scorer (F), (L) or (F/L) if you think the same player will score both first & last, 1 point for correct outcome i.e. W, D or L, 1 for correct victory margin and 1 for exact scoreline - max 5 points but bonus 3 points if all 5 achieved.

So max 31 plus 8 on any game, keep an eye out for the number of subs in differing completions (if you enter too many I'll just count from the goalie until the 'legal' number is reached).

12 games per session, probably 4 or 5 in the season, (10 points for the session winner down to 1 point for 10th spot, any ties the higher Team Selection Score will finish above Bonus Points) the with the last session being longer or shorter depending on games left to be played which I'll call as the season end approaches.

Cumulative points table updated at the end of each session etc.

Any queries on my scoring please keep it to PM's so as not to clog the thread up.

IMPORTANT THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS 2 HOURS BEFORE KICK-OFF IN ALL GAMES.

Any late entries will be awarded an asterisk, 2 & you're out of the session. It's only a bit of fun but we need to keep the integrity of the compy.

Good luck to everyone for the coming season.

Neil

Last edited:
Ederson

Zinchenko
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

KDB
Grealish
Phillips
Foden

Alvarez (F)
Haaland (L)

Subs, Ortega, Cucurella, Laporte, Rodri, Gundogan, Mahrez, B. Silva

City win 2-1.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Ake
Cancelo

Bernardo
Rodri
Foden

KDB
Grealish (L)

Haaland (F)

Subs: Ortega, Wilson-Esbrand, Stones, Gundogan, Phillips, Mahrez, McAtee, Palmer, Alvarez

City win 3-1

Last edited:
Eddy
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
KDB
Phillips
Bernardo F
Mahrez
Haaland
Grealish L
Subs: Ortega ,Ake, JWE, Gundo, Rodri, Foden, Alvarez, Palmer McAtee

City to win 4-2

Last edited:
Ederson
Walker
Cancelo
Dias
Ale
Rodri
B Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Haaland (F/L)
Grealish

Subs Ortega Wilson-esbrand Stones Philips Foden Gundogan Alvarez palmer Delap

City win 2-1

Last edited:
Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Cucurella
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden (L)
Grealish
Haaland (F)

Subs: Ortega, Walker, Phillips, Gundogan, Laporte, Mahrez, Alvarez, Palmer

City win 3-1

Community shield is 3-1 City. KDB, Erling and Foden followed by a consolation goal from one of their scrubs in 8th minute of 3 minutes of stoppage time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.