Guidetti is leaving.

bluecityste said:
Pughie said:
we still get a compensation fee for him, I remember Bradley Wright-Phillips being "better than Shaun" as he scored bucket loads in the academy and reserves, he then went on to score 2 goals in almost 50 appearences.

The there was Mr. Sturridge, who everyone thought was going to be the best striker ever (although now it does seem to be that he's the one that got away)

Ben Mee, who was captain of our under 18's in the youth cup victory 2008, is now showing he's a championship player at best.

Greg Cunningham will be a good player.

Vladi Weiss has shown glimpses in Scotland and had a decent world cup so to early to write him off, especially as SWP is 30 this year.

Boyata will be a good player.

Kieran Trippier has looked good in an average Barnsley team, he's the kind of right back we're missing (he's like ashley cole)

Ahmad Benali, not seen enough as he has been injured looked decent when I saw him, mahussive city fan to.

Alex Nimely, now if im honest I dont see what all the hype is about and dont be fooled he rates himself as highly as Guidetti does, he wanted to leave at the start of Mark Hughes's last season.

The academy "team" isnt very good, however there are some interesting individuals.

Kieran Kennedy, VK reincarnated

Courtney Meppen-Walter, a big 6'3 left back

Paul Clowes, same mould as Claude Makelele

George Evans, playing 1 year up a good box-to-boxer

Adam Drury, right winger from Grimsby nippy little git

Alex Henshall, left winger very pacey and almost Messi like if thats not to bold to say

Joan Roman, has the David Silva style about his person

Harry Bunn, Wayne Rooney eat your heart out

Your assessment of the academy lads has got me very excited...

Played against Evans last year a few times down at Whallley Range five-a-side pitches he's class and also like Benali a season ticket holder for God's Own Club

Guidetti! How about learning a thing or two from Trippier about attitude!?

"It's good for the club that all these big signings are coming in, but it's not going to stop me from trying to get in the first team," said Trippier.

"The City scouts have been watching me here and I think I've proved my point.

"I think my game has improved a hell of a lot at Barnsley and I've enjoyed every minute. If it wasn't for this loan spell, I don't think I'd be in the U21 squad.

"I will go back to City for pre-season and hopefully show the manager how good I am."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6922933,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 33,00.html</a>?

Trippier has done great at Barnsley,he is exactly the type of attack minded full back we require,fast and brave and takes a cracking set piece,also,as the article confirms,he has a great mentality and desire to succeed.

Hope it works out,home grown and will save a fortune.

Can someone bump this Trippier thread please so as not to start a new one?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=185015&hilit=kieran+trippier&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=185015&hilit=kieran+trippier&start=10</a>

Cheers<br /><br />-- 09 May 2011 10:48 --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
ramsdale4 said:
Ball, Mak, Weiss, Onuoha - doubt they'll be coming back from where they are.

And Guidetti has not rejected a new contract at all. He's still thinking it over.

I'm pretty sure both Mak and Ball signed permanent contracts at Nurnberg and Peterborough respectively.

MCFC BOB said:
ramsdale4 said:
Ball, Mak, Weiss, Onuoha - doubt they'll be coming back from where they are.

And Guidetti has not rejected a new contract at all. He's still thinking it over.

Ball and Mak aren't top prospects, hence playing for peterbrough and nurenberg. We still own Onouha and Weiss, though it's debatable as to whether they're top prospects either, so stop whingeing/talking shite bob, AGAIN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.