Guidetti is leaving.

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCFC BOB said:
Ball, Mak, Weiss, Onuoha - doubt they'll be coming back from where they are.

And Guidetti has not rejected a new contract at all. He's still thinking it over.

Ball and Mak aren't top prospects, hence playing for peterbrough and nurenberg. We still own Onouha and Weiss, though it's debatable as to whether they're top prospects either, so stop whingeing/talking shite bob, AGAIN
I guess we have different ideas of what a 'top prospect' is. They had a lot of potential that I don't feel was fully used by City, but that's just my humble view.

MCFC BOB said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Ball and Mak aren't top prospects, hence playing for peterbrough and nurenberg. We still own Onouha and Weiss, though it's debatable as to whether they're top prospects either, so stop whingeing/talking shite bob, AGAIN
I guess we have different ideas of what a 'top prospect' is. They had a lot of potential that I don't feel was fully used by City, but that's just my humble view.

Not being fully used due to them not being good enough?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Not being fully used due to them not being good enough?

Yep,neither were premiership or,more aptly,City squad standard,likewise with probably 80/90% of the current EDS/reserves.

the lad is on twitter (guidetti)

from the tweets iv read from his twitter profile over the past month, he enjoys playing for the club and if given the opportunity would love to stay here for a very long time. but lets face it, he knows hes good. we know hes good and has huge potential. but how long can he keep goin on playing for the 2nd team?

I reckon he should be our 4th striker next season.

The club should say sign the 3 year deal, but we can review the situation next summer and if you still feel your future is elsewhere then we will listen to offers. That way, we can recoup some of the money we have spent developing the lad.

unexpected item said:

The club should say sign the 3 year deal, but we can review the situation next summer and if you still feel your future is elsewhere then we will listen to offers. That way, we can recoup some of the money we have spent developing the lad.

If we're going out on all fronts regarding league and champs league, would be a huge risk in having Guidetti as 4th, Esp is Tev leaves.

Ticket For Schalke said:
unexpected item said:

If we're going out on all fronts regarding league and champs league, would be a huge risk in having Guidetti as 4th, Esp is Tev leaves.

I reckon he would have done a better job than our 4th striker this season

I would like us to loan him out to Leicester next season (because of the good relationship we have their between Mancini and Sven). After that we would have a better idea of Guidetti's true potential.

unexpected item said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I reckon he would have done a better job than our 4th striker this season

Not denying that, but this season was top four and cup, hugh difference compared to champs league and league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.