Guillermo Ochoa

razman

on a free?

unless we have got the malaga keeper tied up?

BrUKGXCCIAA8rO0.jpg

4 top games in the world cup don't really know anything else about him but h7s reflexes and shot stopping looked very good. I would say yes worth a punt.

hydemainecoms said:
4 top games in the world cup don't really know anything else about him but h7s reflexes and shot stopping looked very good. I would say yes worth a punt.

Guess it's worth a risk as he's on a free

Part of the AC Ajaccio team that got relegated last season and have been slipping that way for a while now, I know you could play the best keeper in the world but if the defence is bad he will still ship goals.

I think questions have to be asked why he hasn't been snapped up by another French team? If he was on a sinking ship with a year left on his contract surely one of the European competition teams would have been in for him? Low transfer fee even if it was a free.

The only clubs I have seen linked with him are Prem clubs or Atletico, but I assume that's down to English media, but seems strange no French clubs are linked unless someone can point me in that direction?

Would not be bad for a 2nd choice, but if we have the option of Caballero I would rather have the experience he has in the Champions League and working relationship with Pell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.