Guinness from a can

I’m a Guinness drinker and I do really like it, but I am constantly disappointed in the fact that Guinness Original is not served on tap anywhere. What the fuck’s going on? It’s the undisputed king of ales/stouts! This stuff should be in every pub in the country. I can’t get my head around how it isn’t.

E6B14789-154E-4E6A-AE57-0B77EB364285.png

If anyone anywhere knows a pub that serves this stuff on tap, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to buy the special cans or can you use any can of Guinness?
Markings on side of can looks like a special can to me.
Looks ok, but I’m not sure what was/is so wrong about the current pouring system - delivered a good pint for me. And I’ve certainly drunk gallons from them, esp over the last 18 months.

Markings on side of can looks like a special can to me.
Looks ok, but I’m not sure what was/is so wrong about the current pouring system - delivered a good pint for me. And I’ve certainly drunk gallons from them, esp over the last 18 months.
Yeah. I just got caught up in a whole load of foolishness on you tube where people are putting a glass of beer in a jewelry cleaner and stuff. At least I now know why I almost choked to death drinking a can from the offy once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.