Guinness from a can

Cold canned widget Guinness is pretty decent.
When Guinness brewed at Park Royal in London, the ingredients were exactly the same as those used at the Dublin brewery - the only (big) difference was the water source.
London water is beyond awful. I take my tea black, like my leggings, and when its that fucking trench puddle shit, it has a slimy film floating on top. But when I mention this, I'm all the cunts.

I ended up in some pub in Wales, the only bitter was smooth and John Smiths at that and the lager looked shite so having espied a Guinness pump I asked for that. The barmaid put a can under/over one of them things and charged me £5 !!!!
I should have walked off.

I ended up in some pub in Wales, the only bitter was smooth and John Smiths at that and the lager looked shite so having espied a Guinness pump I asked for that. The barmaid put a can under/over one of them things and charged me £5 !!!!
The special cans are £1.50 plus vat each from booker

That's the way it's getting served now. The fake pump is some sort of shaker/settler. I'm not sure they've thought about this methods ' green' credentials, mind.

I tried the version 1 0.0 it was fucking disgusting went in a 6 day bender of drinking the real stuff just to wash the taste from my system. I’ve not been brave enough to try the v2.0 yet
I have had a mouthful yesterday and on the basis of what I experienced now have a pack in the fridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.