Guinness from a can

bell_mcfc

I love Guinnes from draught, and have been to Ireland and do agree its better there, possibly due to freshness. But I was wondering what anyones opinion of it from a can is, as I have never bothered to try it.

its not great does the trick if your drinking at home but to be honest i prefer the bottles of guinness extra stout if im at home even out in the pub sometimes not sure if you can get it across the pond i pressume you can

manimanc said:
i drink draught guiness from the can and i think it`s nice,the trick is to make sure you put it in the fridge for as long as you can as it guarantees a nice pint..

Spot on! Im Not sure I could tell the difference between can and tap if its cold and poured right. As for "it's better in Ireland" isn't that just a myth? . I've drank the black stuff MANY times in Dublin and to me it tastes exactly the same as it does here.

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
manimanc said:
i drink draught guiness from the can and i think it`s nice,the trick is to make sure you put it in the fridge for as long as you can as it guarantees a nice pint..

Spot on! Im Not sure I could tell the difference between can and tap if its cold and poured right. As for "it's better in Ireland" isn't that just a myth? . I've drank the black stuff MANY times in Dublin and to me it tastes exactly the same as it does here.

Couldn't agree with you there mate, much creamier in Dublin, from a can it's like milk from a slipper

Cold canned widget Guinness is pretty decent.
When Guinness brewed at Park Royal in London, the ingredients were exactly the same as those used at the Dublin brewery - the only (big) difference was the water source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.