Guitarists thread

Bombo

Thought I'd start a thread for all guitarists out there. I bought my twentieth guitar the other day. Got four amps and a ridiculously sized pedal board. Chance for people to share guitar geekiness and in my case obsessiveness.

just sold my Epi Nighthawk a few weeks ago to Ent Trader. Left with a chris shiflett tele, epi es339pro and gibson sj200. no amps no boards as ive gone the ipad / computer route. but if i were to return to boards ill probably settle for mxr phaser, dod gonk monk, digitech whammy, big muff and a boss distortion.

my dream guitar is the gibson dg335. still cant afford it

just sold my Epi Nighthawk a few weeks ago to Ent Trader. Left with a chris shiflett tele, epi es339pro and gibson sj200. no amps no boards as ive gone the ipad / computer route. but if i were to return to boards ill probably settle for mxr phaser, dod gonk monk, digitech whammy, big muff and a boss distortion.

my dream guitar is the gibson dg335. still cant afford it
My guitars are rickenbacker 360, rickenbacker bass, rickenbacker 12 string, gretsch country classic, gretsch Eddie Cochran signature model, gretsch bo diddley, gretsch acoustic 12 string rancher, Gibson Les Paul gold top, Gibson SG Robbie krieger, Gibson S355, Gibson j200 acoustic, fender jaguar Johnny marr, fender american start, fender tele joe strummer, burns bison 64, vox teardrop, national resonator Delphi, electric national resonator, epiphone les Paul junior and a variax.
My amps Marshall 100 stack, vox ac 30, orange rocker verb 50 combo and Roland jazz chorus.

My guitars are rickenbacker 360, rickenbacker bass, rickenbacker 12 string, gretsch country classic, gretsch Eddie Cochran signature model, gretsch bo diddley, gretsch acoustic 12 string rancher, Gibson Les Paul gold top, Gibson SG Robbie krieger, Gibson S355, Gibson j200 acoustic, fender jaguar Johnny marr, fender american start, fender tele joe strummer, burns bison 64, vox teardrop, national resonator Delphi, electric national resonator, epiphone les Paul junior and a variax.
My amps Marshall 100 stack, vox ac 30, orange rocker verb 50 combo and Roland jazz chorus.

Shit man, that's a serious collection. The best I've owned is a Mexican Strat a couple of years ago. Ever mod anything? I'm a habitual tinkerer and have around six guitars worth of pieces scattered around my flat.

Seeing as you're a Gretsch man, I'll share my dream guitar. Doubt I'll ever have the funds but this Blue Penguin spent a couple of years as my screensaver at least:

G6134_CSRSBP_Penguin_UC1009610_1.jpg

My gear:
1998 Les Paul Standard
2013 Les Paul Standard plus top
Epiphone Les Paul Jnr
Freshman Appolo Electo acoustic

Thought I'd start a thread for all guitarists out there. I bought my twentieth guitar the other day. Got four amps and a ridiculously sized pedal board. Chance for people to share guitar geekiness and in my case obsessiveness.

I like obsessiveness! It portrays a single-mindedness that is virtuous. I collect cycling shirts, 'cos they're cheaper to buy than bikes.

That reminds me - I must get those strings on my guitar. I heard a piece the other day that had a fair time span between notes.

I'm a terrible guitar player but if anything is obsessive compulsive it is songwriting. I've been writing song for 20 odd years and have amassed thousands of demos. the only thing I need is to properly record them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.