Gulf of Oman Tankers

Just ro make tosspot happy

Tonkin
USS Maddox
Vietnam war

Not like america hasn't set up a situation like this before as an excuse to start a fight.

Corbyn doing his Neville Chamberlain impression last night.

Who does he think is responsible for the tanker attacks and, if he really wants to sit on his arse and do nothing, would he ever make a credible Prime Minister?

Corbyn doing his Neville Chamberlain impression last night.

Who does he think is responsible for the tanker attacks and, if he really wants to sit on his arse and do nothing, would he ever make a credible Prime Minister?

So you would go to war like Iraq, Donald trump is a madman I wouldn't believe a word this **** says??

Tonkin
USS Maddox
Vietnam war

Not like america hasn't set up a situation like this before as an excuse to start a fight.

Add Iraq to that. Vietnam was not just one president telling porkies but many. Will take a lot to convince me this isn't a set up.

Even if it is Iran. Can you blame them? Restrictions engineered by the US! Task force parked on their door step. Mr Fart spoiling for a fight. No need to tell the future to see how this can escalate. All engineered by Mr Fart. Pressure must be put on him to pull back.

Tonkin
USS Maddox
Vietnam war

Add Iraq to that. Vietnam was not just one president telling porkies but many. Will take a lot to convince me this isn't a set up.

Even if it is Iran. Can you blame them? Restrictions engineered by the US! Task force parked on their door step. Mr Fart spoiling for a fight. No need to tell the future to see how this can escalate. All engineered by Mr Fart. Pressure must be put on him to pull back.

Wouldn't know that post of mine you quoted has dissapeared

It does sometimes feel like we’re marching into World War Three. World feels increasingly unstable at the moment.
The atomic bombs dropped on Japan in WW2 lit the fuse, it’s only a matter of time before a nuke is dropped or detonated somewhere in the world. The US and Iran with the current regimes makes for, as you say, a very unstable situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.