Gundogan back to Dortmund ?

citizen1894

There is rumour that 2 days ago Dortmund start talking for gundogan going back to dortmund.
The same account posted before that he switched to Dortmund
German accounts such as bundesliga fans or dortmund fans or fans from Germans teams from Twitter they are gone mad about it the last couple days. They think that he 'll play there next season.
I dont know if this guy who broke the news is trustworthy

On the other hand , nothing said from English journalists.
Reminder that he has only one year left.
35ced59a0b07a07a7f7002fb331b46dc.jpg
3edb0733b3f29966f8c68ed122f0b1f9.jpg

I think this is perhaps why he has been reluctant to sign an extension. Maybe he wanted to go back to Dortmund all along and looked at seeing out his final year and going back on a free. A lot depends on our incomings and if we have Rodrigo in the bag perhaps with Kev being fit and hopefully back to playing a full year, we could let him go sooner. Gundogan is a terrific player and I hope he sees out his final year - if he leaves this summer, we should get a reasonable fee and he would have - despite his injuries - been tremendous value to the club.

We only seen the best of him over the last season and a half he has kicked on and was a first pick near the end. I like him he be missed if he does goes. I dont know if he will do. It just seems that every German club seem to want to bring back a German player from us now. Sane to Bayern and now this. German media maybe trying to spin the heads of both of them. Gundogan seems a level headed guy a smart man. I think if he goes so be it but I dont think he will.

we should try and get a fee for him if we think he won`t sign to be honest. As it stands though, a lot of decent sources think city are confident of him signing a new contract.

Gundogan obviously wants to play more if this is true.
If...
But I read some tweets form Germans, he broke some news before everyone else. They think he is source from inside.
That's why most Germans, dortmund fans or not ,think he 'll play there next year.

First choice midfield should be Rodri, Kev and Bernardo. Dinho, Silva, Gundog and Foden as backup. Bernardo will often play out wide, Dinho in defence which gives Gundongan plenty of game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.