Gundogan new 4 year contract

Isn't it just wonderful?
I mean, - the level of squad players for our competitors is so far below our standard, Lallana (Liverpool), Dier (Spurs), Mata (Manure) and so on... but for us it's Ilkay Gundogan.

This is great news.
In fairness, Matt, Gundo made 50 appearances last season. If he's a squad player, they're all squad players.

Gundo is very underrated by a lot of people. It's hard to be in Merlin/KDB's shadow but he is a fantastic midfielder that a lot of teams would love to welcome in their squad. I'm so happy he is staying with us 4 more years

He can play both positions in the midfield 3 as well. If we need him forward he can do it and he can also sit in front of the back 4 if needed. Was immense towards the back end of the season with Fernandinho having injury problems.

Great news if the Charity Shield game was a one off :D Very important player.

This is the risk-free route the club should take with Leroy.

Gundo has had two bad injuries (on top of arriving injured) and it clearly took a long time for him to get over them both physically and mentally. He definitely was ducking challenges for a long time after his last one until he finally got the confidence to play his normal game.

He showed his worth last season and I'm happy he has been rewarded with what clearly will be a very good contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.