Gundogan tests positive for Coronavirus

Cant help but think if he has it and he's been training, its only a matter of time before its rampant in our squad. This season is going to be a shit show

Never been less interested in a season and these Covid cases are just adding to my lack of interest. Football should stop until it's safe for everyone to return.

Funny as I bumped into Felix N’Mecha in the Arndale yesterday and he was going about his business as normal. He’s in the first team bubble but I guess they’ve got to be treated like adults and can’t be locked up 24/7. However, the more they’re out and about the greater the risk.
Hardly a bubble if you bumped into him.

How does this work then, I got sent home from work to isolate because someone has it for 14 days. I wasn’t sweating, grabbing anyone or in their faces like a footballer. Do they get tested everyday but it can take days for it to show, therefore someone else could have it and be spreading it. If we go into total lockdown again is the season stopped for two weeks? What about champions league games with what’s happening in europe?

Don't worry, something will be made up as we go along

Our game v Arsenal was postponed because Arteta got the virus. We’ve now had 3 confirmed cases in 2 weeks. Should the game be played? Orient v Spurs tomorrow ‘doubtful’...
Assuming he's been training with the rest of the squad for the past week, surely by definition everyone's at risk of having it? Which therefore means we're putting the Wolves squad at risk too by playing the fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.