Gundogan tests positive for Coronavirus

I have little to zero enthusiasm for football at present and this has added to it.

We have lost a first team player to covid for at least 3 games, so how does this "square" with the teams that have had no loss of players to covid and have already played 2 games?

What if it were KDB or Ederson (or both) who caught covid and had to miss games (they still might) - its a bloody lottery and players from several clubs are still catching covid despite all the procedures and protocols in place. What if a player or manager were to catch it and have to go on life support or worse?

And don't get me started on testing whey football clubs / players seem to be able to access as many tests as needed when our healthcare professionals cant or are sent fucking miles away to get a test.

The situation at Leyton Orient is another farce.

IMHO football should be on hold and certainly no fans should be allowed in grounds until its safe to do so.

I sincerely hope everyone including all players recover quickly.

Sorry rant over

Clubs like scousers rags and Arsenal be fine they won’t get any positive tests results back for any of there top players we have had 3 it’s open to cheating.

The integrity of this season is damaged already. You'll have players of all clubs testing positive at some point. Yet it was perfectly alright for teams and armies of backroom staff to travel all around Europe to play the Nations League the other week. And we find ourselves 6 points behind the leaders without yet having had an opportunity to kick a ball. Farce.
International football should absolutely have been cancelled this season. Ridiculous!

Ilkay is a great player, the stick he gets on here is unjustified.
Yes he has been exposed a few times, but he has also played a key role in our triumphs. He is a clever player and we will miss him.

You are right, a clever player. many of our posters don't do "clever".

It is interesting that although they are training and presumably clashing together that the rest of the squad hasn’t all caught it given how you might expect it to spread according to what we are told about distancing.

i do wonder when you see the players/ managers etc openly hugging and shaking hands at the end of games etc... surely that has to be a risk.

What's to stop City vaccinating their players with the UAE vaccine?

Not sure the UAE would allow it but surely worth an enquiry?

If it carry’s on and gets worse they will cancel if before Christmas I think . Getting out of control again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.