Gundogan to sign new contract?

You’re entitled to your opinion, but it’s crazy IMHO.

I think it’s your opinion and those who share similar that create this whole underrated vibe around Ilkaay.

He is a quality player trying to get into one of the top 5 squads on planet earth with some decent game time.

He walks into pretty much any team in Europe.

Don’t let the depth and quality of our squad fool you.

Proof will be in the pudding anyway. If he signs this contract I expect he will get some significant game time this season.

Don’t agree. He is one of the best number 10s in the world. His issue is he is playing behind David Silva but that may well change this season as Dave starts to wind down.
He’s not a ten his best performances we when he played deeper in dinho’s absence.

Don’t agree.
I think he’s great in that deeper role against buses. He clips those balls over the top for the pre-assist and it’s delightful. I generally don’t like him much against the top teams in that deeper role, but he did play amazing there against Spurs once if I remember well. It’s all opinions at the end of the day.

I think he’s great in that deeper role against buses. He clips those balls over the top for the pre-assist and it’s delightful. I generally don’t like him much against the top teams in that deeper role, but he did play amazing there against Spurs once if I remember well. It’s all opinions at the end of the day.

Absolutely and don’t dispute he did a great job filling in for Dinho.

I just don’t think that is his strongest position, I think he is better playing off the strikers. His range of passing is outstanding and vision equally as good.

It is indeed. That spurs game defo agree on he was outstanding.

Would cost a fortune to replace the way transfers are going so keeping a player of his quality can only be good business. Showed glimpses last season of the player we know he can be but needs to continue that and more this coming year. I think there’s a little over rating and underrating going on at the moment, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
He has not been quite the same player he was for Dortmund since his injury but is a good squad player and a class act.

He was piss poor yesterday mind.

Always takes a little longer to get up to speed after a break than others. I reckon part of it is that he's naturally heavier and has to work that bit harder to get and stay in shape. He certainly wasn't the only one who was poor in the 2nd half. Everything was so frantic against a team who had been fed speed at half time.....

Great news if he signs a contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.