Gundogan to sign new contract?

He's good when he isn't pressured too much or doesn't have to run a lot.

Seems clear now that he's a jack of all trades master of none in the midfield. Good back up to have still but I don't want to see him playing against the big clubs where he tends to falter.

Always takes a little longer to get up to speed after a break than others. I reckon part of it is that he's naturally heavier and has to work that bit harder to get and stay in shape.

Then he should be more professional in the off season in respect of his lifestyle,especially so given his injury record.

Played a big part in the 14 games unbeaten run covering up several positions. No hard man, but a clever one. So yes, great squadplayer to have around and happy he signed an extension.

He's good when he isn't pressured too much or doesn't have to run a lot.

Seems clear now that he's a jack of all trades master of none in the midfield. Good back up to have still but I don't want to see him playing against the big clubs where he tends to falter.

He plays well agaisnt the reds. Though not sure that class as a 'big club' these days.

He knows the system and has been overall in the last couple years a good player for us. If we end up with a transfer ban then he will be pretty invaluable. Will cost us a lot more money to replace him than just give him a new contract.

Gundogan's age also could well tie in nicely with the return of Douglas Luiz or maybe one of the youngsters to make a claim for a first team spot in the next couple years.

We are already losing David next summer, Pep won't want to lose anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.