Gundogan

KingRuben

Signed new contract but money talks so you never know especially with Bayerns dominance in the bundesliga

Think he would be fantastic if yaya leaves, injury problems but 12/13 he was brilliant for Dortmund especially in champs league

As above he is fucked, not sure op is aware how dodgy his back is.
He is out of the world cup and the recurring nature of said injury will put us off i think.
No chance in hell are we looking at him as it stands imo.

Major injury would really have to wait and see how he recovers.

I hope he does fully recover, regardless of whether City will ever be interested in him. The man's a wonderful player.

SwiftBlue said:
I hope he does fully recover, regardless of whether City will ever be interested in him. The man's a wonderful player.
This. Absolute artist of a footballer, he'll be an asset to the entire game.

I knew he was injured but i didnt realise it was to the extent that has been mentioned above

Christ, i really hope he makes a full recovery, one of the most beautiful footballers ive ever seen, makes the game look like a piece of piss

chris85mcfc said:
I knew he was injured but i didnt realise it was to the extent that has been mentioned above

Christ, i really hope he makes a full recovery, one of the most beautiful footballers ive ever seen, makes the game look like a piece of piss
Horrific back muscle injury mate, long recovery time followed by a lot of rehab work. Hopefully he comes back to make every other centre mid look clumsy and wasteful again.

aguero93:20 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Horrific back muscle injury mate, long recovery time followed by a lot of rehab work. Hopefully he comes back to make every other centre mid look clumsy and wasteful again.

I suppose the only saving grace is his age, a few years later and he would have found it really difficult to recover

Feel sorry for Dortmund as well tho, they've got a £40 million (in todays ridiculous market) footballer sat in the stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.