Gutted...but REALLY REALLY proud

I am not proud of going out at the quarterfinals of the second choice competition in europe or having our season over in April...another year...another blank cabinent.

Some of the lads showed some passion tonight...will give them that credit.

were we here this time last season?

just try and be positive...we played feckin excellent

we were let down by our Captain...and by our injury record

i just dont get what the rush is all about

man, i feel your pain...and i understand what you are saying...but Hughes WILL get one more season...so lets just cheer the fuvk on!!!!

CTID

MH did the best he could with what he has. Dunne wont be around to fuck things over next year, plus we will have more quality on the bench to call on.

IMO injuries are essentially what laid our hopes for European football next year to waste. And that is both the EPL and the UEFA cup routes.

I am very happy with the team. They worked hard, just bad luck around the goal. I feel for Micah because of the feelings that he will be suffering for the next little bit. I honestly think that this defeat will do nothing but help the team in the long run. Losing is the biggest step to winning.

That performance proved we can do it when we're up for it. The only question now is, who's fault is it that we're not continually up for it? Hughes or the players?

I was proud tonight. For the first time since I can remember we put in a top performance in a pressure game, in a proper game of football.

As for my first question, motivation comes from within, your either a winner or your not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.