Gutted !!

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
I have just received this e-mail and cant make it as I fly out to Turkey next Tuesday for 2 weeks holiday :

Congratulations Tim!!

Umbro & Manchester City have chosen your submission to produce as part of our 'Show Your City' kit launch campaign.

You'll be receiving a limited edition Manchester City Blue Box with the new Home shirt and a professional film crew will be coming to your hometown to document your launch.

We hope you're as excited as we are to work together to launch the brand new shirt after such an amazing, historic season.

Before we get started we just need a few vital pieces of information in order to move forward:

-Full name

-Address

-Phone number

-A photo of yourself

-Shirt size

And most importantly, your dates of availability between June 19th and June 24th.

A representative from our partner agency, Anomaly, will be contacting you to discuss your idea and organize your launch.

Congratulations again and thanks for your continued support.

Umbro & Manchester City

Trigger said:
I have just received this e-mail and cant make it as I fly out to Turkey next Tuesday for 2 weeks holiday :

Congratulations Tim!!

Umbro & Manchester City have chosen your submission to produce as part of our 'Show Your City' kit launch campaign.

You'll be receiving a limited edition Manchester City Blue Box with the new Home shirt and a professional film crew will be coming to your hometown to document your launch.

We hope you're as excited as we are to work together to launch the brand new shirt after such an amazing, historic season.

Before we get started we just need a few vital pieces of information in order to move forward:

-Full name

-Address

-Phone number

-A photo of yourself

-Shirt size

And most importantly, your dates of availability between June 19th and June 24th.

A representative from our partner agency, Anomaly, will be contacting you to discuss your idea and organize your launch.

Congratulations again and thanks for your continued support.

Umbro & Manchester City

Just fill it in with my details. Brief me and I'll be Trigger for the day. I'll take pictures.

I was supposed to be doing a parachute jump on the 30th June originally and this I was to do in the new home shirt - jump now on 12th August !!

Bluetoby (Ged) shut it I am am an xxl as well you know - and dont shop at Jacamo.

Shame really as it is my 50th Birthday tomorrow - would have been a nice present ;)

P>S still want top be Trigger - Hamann Pineapple ?

I had a similar one that wanted the same sort of details, name address bank details including passwords, you know the usual stuff. I provided everything but haven't heard back and I am now doubting whether the Reverend Timothy has indeed got some money in a Nigerian bank account he cant access without my help, perhaps you have had a lucky escape.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.