GUTTED.............

Bluebeer

Seriously......im gutted

Im a fairly new poster on this forum, and i have always been fully behind Hughes in everything he has done, ive been grateful for the signing hes made, been impressed with the statements hes come out with and generallly been 100 percent behind him and totally understood his vision and direction......but after todays game im sorry but its all gone too wrong....even before their second goal it should have been more....they had enough chances to make it worse than it was...i was desperate for hughes to do well as i wanted a british manager to stand up and be counted for....i was dying for hughes' name to be mentioned alongside morinho's, wengers etc, but today it was terrible

players running all over the place, confidence has completely gone, the players look scared and dont know what to do.........

if there was a chance hughes could turn it round then id be all for it.....but it looks like its past him.....and i just hope ......ah god knows.........time for a change....!

NO.

Its not time for a change, its time for once to give a manager a chance, yes hes made weird decisions, but thats him getting the feel of the squad, even he has admiited the squad needs new players (ie. we have crap ones) Dont for one minute he doesnt know that.

What happens if a next manager comes in and does fuck all ? Sack him aswell in 2 months?
Then the one after that ? Sack him aswell after two months.

People need to realise, the owners and MH are in the LONG term plan, as long as we dont go down this season, spend some capital in the cummer, things are GOOD. What were you expecting with one day on transfer deadline ? 11 players of world class caliber ?

People really need to chill out.

I'm sorry, but 1 win in the last 9 - thats shite, unbearable, unacceptable shite.

As for players running all over the place, i can't agree less - the whole team is fucking static!

We're shite under Hughes!

Only a rag would want us to keep this twat now. The reason we've been through so many managers in the past is because we constantly appoint these useless kunts in the first place...GET RID!

Moebius said:
NO.

Its not time for a change, its time for once to give a manager a chance, yes hes made weird decisions, but thats him getting the feel of the squad, even he has admiited the squad needs new players (ie. we have crap ones) Dont for one minute he doesnt know that.

What happens if a next manager comes in and does fuck all ? Sack him aswell in 2 months?
Then the one after that ? Sack him aswell after two months.

People need to realise, the owners and MH are in the LONG term plan, as long as we dont go down this season, spend some capital in the cummer, things are GOOD. What were you expecting with one day on transfer deadline ? 11 players of world class caliber ?

People really need to chill out.

But we may. I'm not kidding here either. We are bad enough & relying on the transfer window to get us out of trouble is pure folly.

"As for players running all over the place, i can't agree less - the whole team is fucking static! "

no i agree with that, my point is we had no system,no stable formation that each player reverted back to.....we were just all over the pllace and completely static when we got the ball.

im all for Hughes, but after today and the performance we need a confidence boost which only a new manager would provide. i just hope this new manager will se the potential of our young players

"as long as we don't go down" shows exactly why he should be gone by morning.

It was poor, but what do you expect from a team in the bottom 3? It's pressure, and lack of confidence. You get a fluke goal/result, and suddenly the form returns.

Much made of Sunderland's win at Hull, or Blackburn at home to Stoke, but both had huge slices of luck that we just aren't getting at the moment (eg Sorensen getting injured - big deflections etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.