Guus Hiddink To Become New Coach Of Juventus On January 2

skybluekings

Guus Hiddink To Become New Coach Of Juventus On January 2 - Report
LINK: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...-to-become-new-coach-of-juventus-on-january-2

Fresh reports around the peninsula claim Juventus have reached an agreement with Hiddink, just a week after the club publicly announced there was never any contact with him...

Ciro Ferrara's reign as Juventus coach could come to an abrupt and premature end by January as Guus Hiddink prepares for an arrival at Vinovo.

According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, the return of Roberto Bettega at the club has paved the way for Hiddink to come in and replace the underfire Ferrara.

The report suggests Bettega has already opened up dialogue with Hiddink and the two men have reached a consensus so he can join the club officially on January 2 - when the Italian transfer market re-opens for business.

It means Hiddink's first game in charge will be against Parma on January 6, before he welcomes Milan to the Stadio Olimpico four days later.

The vice general director has been hard at work trying to understand where Juve have been going wrong, and he has designed a number of action plans that he hopes will cure the problem.

Despite the report, Juventus have always confirmed their faith in Ciro Ferrara, even denying they were in contact with Hiddink last week.

But Bettega's arrival appears to have resparked the speculation surrounding the Italian's future.

I always thought their home ground was Stadio della Alpi or summat? I'm so out of touch with the European game these days.

strongbowholic said:
I always thought their home ground was Stadio della Alpi or summat? I'm so out of touch with the European game these days.

The Delle Alpi is now empty and unused. It's nickname was The Delle Empty as it wasn't the most fan friendly stadium..Huge running track, virtually at the bottom of the mountains and freezing with low level terracing it wasn't the best if grounds . Both Juve and Torino now share the Olimpico

Good luck to him. Great coach whom I have a lot of respect for but I wouldn't swap him for Il Mancio now.

Hahaha! Della Empty. Like that. Thanks for straightening that out for me folks. Think I'm going to divorce the wife so I can watch more footie!

Juve will now finish nowhere.

We've dodged a bullet with this one, just you watch.

Damocles said:
Juve will now finish nowhere.

We've dodged a bullet with this one, just you watch.

Good sensible post...I mean outside of Holland I seem to think in twenty years he's only won one domestic cup with Chelsea last year...People say he's a FANTASTIC International manger but the reality is he got the benefit of some very dubious decisions in WC 2002 and just remind me , did Russia qualify this year?

FFS , do we really want a man who was potted by Real Betis?

I really doubt Hiddink would do much to them. The problem with Juve is "an inside" issues to do with Board of directors more than a simple manager problem.

Juventus used to have the "La triade" or the genious trio of Moggi, Battega and Antonio Giraudo. Those three people worked wonders in Juve. People would say they're cheat or whatever but no one can deny that they were really really good at building winning teams one after the other for more than 15 years. Moggi was the person who brought Maradona to Napoli (which was back then an impossible mission). He's the one who brought Zidane for Juve (cost the club just 5 million back then and was sold for a record fee of 67 million to madrid). And many many other genious moves.

Those experienced football experts were replaced by blanc (french guy who used to orginize tennis tournaments !! with no experience in football), Secco who is simply a joke the guy had a small job in the club where he didn't have much responsibilities and the third guy was Gigli another inexperienced guy who knew nothing about football.

Its like selling you're Bugatti Veyron car and getting a Nissan Sentra. Thats their problem right there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.