Guys, calm down

dbsmcfc

I saw a lot of people wondering whether Kaka will sign for us or not. Eventually I think he will, and according to Ajay the Milan PR machine is up and running right now so thats why we see so many stories about him "crying" or "moved" by fans. I personally think its just a way to smooth the situation on Milan's end. To be honest, if he doesn't want to come or Milan doesn't want to sell, they will openly and officially announce the rejection right now, instead of unsettling their own fans.

Like Ajay had said, we have done all that we can, now its out of our control.

dbsmcfc said:
I saw a lot of people wondering whether Kaka will sign for us or not. Eventually I think he will, and according to Ajay the Milan PR machine is up and running right now so thats why we see so many stories about him "crying" or "moved" by fans. I personally think its just a way to smooth the situation on Milan's end. To be honest, if he doesn't want to come or Milan doesn't want to sell, they will openly and officially announce the rejection right now, instead of unsettling their own fans.

If beckham and seedorf have said he's not going, I don't think he is going to sign.

Shooter 83 said:
dbsmcfc said:

If beckham and seedorf have said he's not going, I don't think he is going to sign.

Beckham knows fuck all he just likes to talk, Seedorf I have to say worries me a bit, he seems I honest guy.

Shooter 83 said:
dbsmcfc said:

They havn't said he isn't, they said they don't want him to.

This is partly the fault of Mark Hughes and his "a deal is a million miles away remark". Its encouraged them all to put two and two together and come up with five.

Beckham shunt be going about kaka staying when hes only on loan here for all AC milan cud do is tell him to fuck off back o LA Galaxy he he'l be thinking shunt have sed i want kaká to stay

yorkieblue said:
Beckham shunt be going about kaka staying when hes only on loan here for all AC milan cud do is tell him to fuck off back o LA Galaxy he he'l be thinking shunt have sed i want kaká to stay

Of course he wants Kaka to stay and he entitled to say as much.

dannybcity said:
Shooter 83 said:

What will they know? If they were convinced they'd say.

So they shud say "yes i think he will go" ............................................. no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.