Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
Just wondering you say? :)

And the answer is Haaland.

Lol

I was just wondering watching Haaland and Mbpappe. Suppose we could get either one these two.

Delay is two years younger than Haaland. And pretty much the same kind of style as Haaland (not saying he is better)
Mbpappe is two years older than Haaland. And a different kind a player than Haaland.
If Delap is as highly rated as some say, would it be wise to go after Haaland? Or would we better off trying to get Mbpappe?

IMHO Delap is playing in none touch football against inexperienced kids. Haaland is playing in the big boys league and doing the business, Delap is a country mile behind Haaland again in IMHO. Nothing would please me more than Delap being a better player than Haaland, the odds however tell me he is very unlikely to be.

By the way, like I said yesterday that you can’t trust anything coming out of the Madrid media, that “Mbappe has told PSG that he wants to go to Madrid” story quoted by the “Madrid (nonsense) Zone” account on twitter is totally unsubstantiated and false. Top French journalist:

This post is a bit tongue in cheek, but we are City so we should think big as we are one of the richest clubs in the world.

Because we are a responsible club.

Let them parisian twats act like a real madrid knock off flashing cash like a load of stupid cunts, I am very happy with our model.

Is it true that Mbappe's dad played for Real Madrid and his career was ruined when an Athletico Madrid midfield thug spiteful cut him down with a shocking revenge tackle? And that he was Real Madrid fan as a kid and would go with his dad and see the love the fans had for his old man? Probably the only reason he'll sign for them.

IMHO Delap is playing in none touch football against inexperienced kids. Haaland is playing in the big boys league and doing the business, Delap is a country mile behind Haaland again in IMHO. Nothing would please me more than Delap being a better player than Haaland, the odds however tell me he is very unlikely to be.
And that is exactly why none of us know compare to the experienced people that work with Delap on a daily basis and know how to value Haaland in our team and what to expect in both scenarios.

The only thing for me that goes against Haaland is the question if Delap is able to become as good as Haaland is now when he teaches the same age.

By the way, back to Haaland or Mbpappe, to me Haaland comes across with a better fighting attitude and willing to learn. Not sure about Mbappe.

Last edited:
No he's not as good as Haaland, but he's got a better scoring record than anyone in u23's history and the season isn't finished yet. Plus he has the physicality to hang in the PL. If Haaland's going to cost 180mil, I'd rather try Delap and use the money elsewhere.

Personally I’d prefer Harland as he just seems to offer something different to what Pep has had at city so far and would love to see how it works out. (Hopefully) also the links to the club make it more romantic and we all need a bit of romance now and again!

(Plus add in the joy of seeing Keanes twisted face when he bangs a hat trick in on derby day)

Mbappe's contract extension not going well, he is either after much more money than PSG offering him (which would hardly be some peanut offer lol) or wants to force an exit.

It is expiring June 2022.

Many report he is Real Madrid bound tho if he opts to leave, and certainly Real has to make a Galactico signing soon given Benzema's age, the flop of Hazard and the curious case of Bale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.