Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
I’m not saying it can’t be true, but this same Madrid account weeks ago was quoting a similar journalist saying WORD FOR WORD the same thing about Haaland. They do this for just about every player, and the bigger the player the more they like to sell the narrative of “he wants us”, and have been doing so for decades. Even though on paper I believe Mbappe is Madrid bound, I wonder how much of that is being sold to people through these shitty propaganda writers (not journalists, please) and no actual evidence.

Clearly have a template and just insert different names... bit like the Sun in the UK.

The way we play, not at all.... the better individual player is Mbappe, the better fit and team option is Haaland hands down....

That’s nonsense! Mbappe can play across any of the front three positions and I think he’d suit our team brilliantly. His play is fluid, he drops deep, can operate on either wing. He’d be great!

Haaland very rarely interchanges with the left or right forwards at Dortmund and although he’s not an old school centre forward like some say he’s certainly less fluid in his play than Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.