Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
Let's be clear that we are talking about the very best players here. Either would be welcome.

Personally I feel that not only is Mbappe more suited to our game, he's also more proven. But I also think there is less chance of us getting him, feel like Spain or stay for him.

Going to be a real test of our prowess though. Strikers will be in demand, the euros may get in the way of negotiations, we like to settle early but little chance when the prize is so sought after. In many cases reduced income from covid will have an impact, but not on these two I feel.

At the very least I'd hope we'd be at the table for either if a move is on the cards, to make sure united pay an extra £59m or so :)

If we don't want either right now, which is a possibility with us playing so well and Sergio still to come back, can see us dragging negotiations out, agreeing a higher fee later in the window and then failing on personal terms. Forcing our rivals to match the transfer fee or wait for the next window.

You’re letting them get to your head

You worry too much about what they will think of us. I don’t give a shit and neither should you. They do that because they know we’re about to make a big investment in the summer and they’re afraid of it and they want us to be ashamed. The rivals and the media.

You’re still letting them dictate how we should act
No matter how many times you reword the same thing I most definitely am not. Football is a team game and I want us to be the greatest ever both in terms of the squad and the infrastructure.

According to Le Parisien, City are one of four clubs who are willing to pay €200M + €30M a year wages for Mbappé

The other three are Juventus, Real Madrid and Liverpool.

According to Le Parisien, City are one of four clubs who are willing to pay €200M + €30M a year wages for Mbappé

Not sure that’s a great source. I would love it though

No way the other three mentioned here can pay that much.
Even city will try to avoid this much

It doesn't matter who i prefer. What matters is who Pep prefers. We know Pep is a big fan of Mbappe. He even met with him before he went to PSG according to Mbappe i think?

We don't know about Pep's opinion about Haaland. But we know he is a big fan of Mbappe. If he is available, i wouldn't be surprised if we went for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.