Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
As good as he is, Mbappe has learned from Neymar - which is to say, he's a cheating, diving ****. I do not want this sort of player to poison our team.

As good as he is, Mbappe has learned from Neymar - which is to say, he's a cheating, diving ****. I do not want this sort of player to poison our team.
I would say this is a bit unfair. I would also say that Neymar himself has done much less diving in the last two years than people give him credit for. When you used to do it always, it’s hard to stop, but he’s been making an effort, since he saw how it was mudding people’s perception of him. Salah and Mane are much worse in that regard than him today

I would say this is a bit unfair. I would also say that Neymar himself has done much less diving in the last two years than people give him credit for. When you used to do it always, it’s hard to stop, but he’s been making an effort, since he saw how it was mudding people’s perception of him. Salah and Mane are much worse in that regard than him today
I haven't watched enough PSG to venture an opinion either way - Mane is an absolute cheat - I'll give you that.

Pretty sure when I've watched PSG lately though - Mbappe hits the deck in agonizing pain at every slight contact only to miraculously recover moments later. Moreover, when touched, say in the back, Mbappe will grab his head and wreath in faux agony.

It's pretty much like this - except in reverse (click link, punchline comes about a minute later after linked start of scene).

Last edited:
I think Haaland would 'get' us, not sure Mbappe would. That is based on nothing more than my gut instinct which has failed me on so many occasions, its hard to count them all ;)

But, I stand by my gut. Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.