Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
I think Mbappe would be a better fit, and id prefer him to halaand if given a choice of either. That being said i dont see us getting either. City dont buy big stars anymore. Seems like its players that fit the profile and almost come in abit under the radar.

I think Mbappe would be a better fit, and id prefer him to halaand if given a choice of either. That being said i dont see us getting either. City dont buy big stars anymore. Seems like its players that fit the profile and almost come in abit under the radar.
Wait and see

Barca making noises that it could be possible to land both Haaland and Mbappe this Summer. In what universe?
No, it’s not Barca. It’s one of their presidential candidates, a known corrupt, who has no chance of winning, making absurd desperate promises hoping to get votes to finish at least second. No Barcelona fan I know takes him seriously

Agree, most likely they (Barca) will get Aguero and Eric Garcia on a free, and Messi will end up staying with them. All the better for City to get Haaland up top . Mbappe whilst very good on the counter (similar to Bale but with much better ball control), can be marked out of the game, if any managed to watch the PSG-Monaco game, Monaco beat them 2-0, by starving PSG's midfield of possesion, and so Mbappe had to keep dropping deep to the half way line on the left or moving into inside to a No.10, and struggled as he was crowded out. Also Monaco's RCB Disasi (in a 3) had some decent pace, and was quite a built unit, and so wasn't bullied off the ball by Mbappe, when Mbappe tried to take him on.

No, it’s not Barca. It’s one of their presidential candidates, a known corrupt, who has no chance of winning, making absurd desperate promises hoping to get votes to finish at least second. No Barcelona fan I know takes him seriously
Cheers bud, suspected this to be the case. Sabre rattling to rally attention.

City dont buy big stars anymore. Seems like its players that fit the profile and almost come in abit under the radar.

We have been somewhat hamstrung in recent seasons so have been more cautious than maybe we otherwise could have been.Also,this is the first time in a long time we have needed to buy 'big'.

I'd suggest its very much a case of 'watch this space'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.