Haaland or Messi

Who should City sign?

• Total voters
Haaland, he isnt a 'pep player' but neither is KDB. I don't think there are any world class center forwards who are 'pep players' currently... the measuring stick for which is 2011 Messi.

Messi is more proven. will not take too long to adapt in our system and has achieved a lot more than Haaland but we would need to find a replacement in a couple years time.

Last edited:
Haaland, he isnt a 'pep player' but neither is KDB. I don't think there are any world class center forwards who are 'pep players' currently... the measuring stick for which is 2011 Messi.
Exactly, Eto’o and Lewandowski weren’t either, but they were still world class and worked amazingly in his team. If he’s so annoyed at our lack of finishing, we’ve got a shot at one of the best finishers in the world. Just need to mould him a bit.

Where is this 'Haaland isnt a Pep player' coming from?

Was Lewandowski a Pep player? If he was'nt then he had a funny way of showing it!

In an ideal world hopefully both - I can really see it if Sergio moves on and Mahrez goes to Real or PSG. If we could get Haaland we would have Torres, Foden and Haaland at age 21 - pace & power that would frighten other teams to death. Messi would be short term but worth it if after 2 seasons he is to be utilised by the group to increase our exposure even further in the Americas and Far East. Short term a motivated Messi would be something to watch in our team.

In an ideal world hopefully both - I can really see it if Sergio moves on and Mahrez goes to Real or PSG. If we could get Haaland we would have Torres, Foden and Haaland at age 21 - pace & power that would frighten other teams to death. Messi would be short term but worth it if after 2 seasons he is to be utilised by the group to increase our exposure even further in the Americas and Far East. Short term a motivated Messi would be something to watch in our team.
Haaland -Foden-Torres yes please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.