Hacienda designer not happy about the away kit

Think she was 2nd person/band to play there. I didn’t go!

I did go ... she was abysmal too. Then again, I saw many bands there, Icicle Works, Hanoi Rocks, Red Guitars, Johnny Thunders to name a few .... and each and every one struggled to fuck with the utterly shite acoustics in there. (Ok, Thunders was wrecked and fell off his stool, so can't blame the sound on that one, lol)

Many vowed never to return, and had it not gone in the rave/club direction it would have died a death.

I did go ... she was abysmal too. Then again, I saw many bands there, Icicle Works, Hanoi Rocks, Red Guitars, Johnny Thunders to name a few .... and each and every one struggled to fuck with the utterly shite acoustics in there. (Ok, Thunders was wrecked and fell off his stool, so can't blame the sound on that one, lol)

Many vowed never to return, and had it not gone in the rave/club direction it would have died a death.

Saw a few bands there and sound was pretty poor although Orange Juice were excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.