Hacienda designer not happy about the away kit

I always thought the acoustics were pretty shit.

The acoustics were awful for years but they improved them later, when it became just a club. the other shit thing was that the windows in the roof meant that for mid summer gigs it was still light!

I can't remember all the bands I saw there but off the top of my head they included:

New Order about 3 times
Happy Mondays
Stone Roses
Dub Sex
Bodines
Durutti Column
James

The acoustics were awful for years but they improved them later, when it became just a club. the other shit thing was that the windows in the roof meant that for mid summer gigs it was still light!

I can't remember all the bands I saw there but off the top of my head they included:

New Order about 3 times
Happy Mondays
Stone Roses
Dub Sex
Bodines
Durutti Column
James
Saw The Mondays at The Free Trade Hall....Everyone was in Joe Bloggs baggy jeans...I felt old even back then in my Adidas trainers and straight leg jeans.

Saw The Mondays at The Free Trade Hall....Everyone was in Joe Bloggs baggy jeans...I felt old even back then in my Adidas trainers and straight leg jeans.

I was there too, and certainly dressed baggy. It was the same night that the Stone Roses played at Ally Pally. A great gig. Saw the Mondays loads of times going right back to 85.

I was there too, and certainly dressed baggy. It was the same night that the Stone Roses played at Ally Pally. A great gig. Saw the Mondays loads of times going right back to 85.
Great days ....and nights. I miss them......although I suffer now because of them haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.