Had this sent to me

Bill

Hi Bill,

Apologies for messaging you out of the blue!

I was wondering if you could help me share an opportunity for City fans.

I work for a production company called RD Content that is making a top secret video for City and Etihad.

We're looking for true city fans to take part in a special challenge in Manchester, and I was wondering if you would be able to post a topic on the forum asking members if they'd be interested in doing it?

This would be the description to post:

"Do you love the feeling of adrenaline? Are you a Manchester City Fan? We are looking for men and woman who are the ultimate Man City fans to experience a once in a lifetime opportunity in a thrill seeking challenge.

You must be available on Thursday 27th June, and either based in or able to travel to Manchester.

There will be payment of £100 for the day. You must not have any pre existing health conditions.

Please send an email to patrick@rdcontent.com with your name, age, ethnicity, and a short paragraph on why you love City."

Would this be okay to post? I'd be super grateful for any help you can give me - this is a really cool opportunity for fans and I just want as many of them as possible to see it!

Best,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.