Had tooth out today

I'd keep it as clean as possible for a couple of days mate. He has probably to you to gargle salty water to help it heal quickly. I had a Wisdom tooth out a few months ago and if the wound gets infected you've got real problems.

Had a tooth root out earlier this year, but for me also Involved drilling in to the jawbone.

Was given some painkillers but the main piece of advice was to let the blood clot form uninterrupted, don't even wash the mouth out, and I remember necrosis was mentioned as a possible issue if all didn't settle well in extreme cases. Happily all fine, but I didn't didn't drink for a fortnight.

Having a drink could dislodge the clot, alcohol also thins the blood. Probably be fine but as long as you know the risks.

You need to rest after having a tooth out and not lose the clot in the socket, one night wont kill you
I had a tooth out a couple of months ago and got dry socket. Painful as fuck, so I too would've careful for a couple of days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.