Hair transplant

Obviously you feel comfortable with no hair, I’m different, as many are. You said bald is beautiful, that’s being a little bit vain yourself.

I’m not posting pictures of my ugly mug on here mate.
Never said I wasn't but to be honest mate I couldn't be bothered either way. Hair, no hair, it's all the same.

How about a pic just of your hair? No need for the ugly face ;)

Nah fuck that. I started losing mine badly in my mid 20's and shaved it off. Best thing i ever did, was such a relief not worrying about it anymore. Hit the gym, grow some facial hair, easy

Surely there's a few Swales-like toupees knocking about in charity shops for all you bald blues ?

Get a syrup of fig on your bonce and a future meet up at Summerbee's bar. What a great way of paying homage to our former chairman; )

Surely there's a few Swales-like toupees knocking about in charity shops for all you bald blues ?

Get a syrup of fig on your bonce and a future meet up at Summerbee's bar. What a great way of paying homage to our former chairman; )
No.-18-Phil-Spector.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.