Haircut

shootmeifipost10k said:
daveduke67 said:
Clippers at home - spent £30 on two pairs over last twenty years.

Works out less than 3p a crop.

Same for me, Remmington ceramic clippers no oiling 2 mins and you're done. the missed strip at the back every now and then does give it away that I do it myself I reckon.

Over the ears is the bit I struggle with - hair goes right to the top so it's awkward getting right in there.

Pisses the g/f off that I can do my hair in less time than it takes for her to bugger about and get her shampoo, conditioner, straigtening spray, spray on conditioner, ghd's and hairdryer out ready to wash hers :-)

daveduke67 said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
daveduke67 said:
Clippers at home - spent £30 on two pairs over last twenty years.

Works out less than 3p a crop.

Same for me, Remmington ceramic clippers no oiling 2 mins and you're done. the missed strip at the back every now and then does give it away that I do it myself I reckon.

Over the ears is the bit I struggle with - hair goes right to the top so it's awkward getting right in there.

Pisses the g/f off that I can do my hair in less time than it takes for her to bugger about and get her shampoo, conditioner, straigtening spray, spray on conditioner, ghd's and hairdryer out ready to wash hers :-)

How much have you spent on Bic razors in the last 20 years?

Or is it just old age has caught you up?

oakiecokie said:
Johnnos in Northwich.Number 1 in summer and Number 2 in winter.£6.00,but I always give £8.00.Includes trimming eyebrows and `tache.

That's why you'll never be rich, just doling it out like it grows on trees or something

Growing my hair at the moment, once its at a reasonable length I'll get it styled.

Wondering where to go as every barbers around here (and there's a good few) don't have a clue about hair styling unless you ask for a short back and sides.

i'm going to start cutting my own, and i've done it before.

£9 at the barber shop in northwich - usually just give a tenner. They are changing their name to blades very soon as the owner has started doing proper cut throat razor shaves as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.