Haircut

LateBlue said:
I go to a little barbers in Dhaka and I get a hair cut and a proper old fashioned cut throat razor shave for about £1.50.

Only bad thing is they insist on cracking all your finger joints and neck. Although you feel great after, it can be a little perturbing when some bloke has you in a full nelson trying to crack your spine.

Don't judge me but the finger and neck cracking sounds amazing! - I paid a chiropractor well over £80 to just crack my back in a session before and jesus did it feel good so im all up for discount back cracking<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm --<br /><br />
LateBlue said:
I go to a little barbers in Dhaka and I get a hair cut and a proper old fashioned cut throat razor shave for about £1.50.

Only bad thing is they insist on cracking all your finger joints and neck. Although you feel great after, it can be a little perturbing when some bloke has you in a full nelson trying to crack your spine.

Don't judge me but the finger and neck cracking sounds amazing! - I paid a chiropractor well over £80 to just crack my back in a session before and jesus did it feel good so im all up for discount back cracking

£8 including a tip for a zero all over, I never let it grow for more than 2 weeks without the girls at O'Keefes near me getting the balding shears out. They also give my eyebrows the once over.

black mamba said:
I've been using the one at the junction of Platt Lane , and Wilmslow Road in Rusholme for the past 16 years , and though i live near Parrs Wood now , i see little reason to change .... the haircut costs me £7.00 , and he always has the foreign football on the tv whenever i visit.

a3hxro.jpg
Haha that place brings back memories (bad ones!) the butcher of Baghdad.
I've now upgraded thankfully to Hedz international on shaftsbury Av Timperley, £12 with a nice coffee. Cleverley was in last time the Yorkshire prick, I just gave him a quick evil look and he didn't bother me again.

I have to cut mine twice a week (Yup, it grows like mad) so I cut it myself. Number one all over. I've had the same haircut for 20 years now!

black mamba said:
I've been using the one at the junction of Platt Lane , and Wilmslow Road in Rusholme for the past 16 years , and though i live near Parrs Wood now , i see little reason to change .... the haircut costs me £7.00 , and he always has the foreign football on the tv whenever i visit.

a3hxro.jpg
That takes me back a bit, I think that was the L'Auberge restaurant and must have been there 30 years or more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.