Hakim Ziyech

I watch every game of Ajax, I do not understand how he will be the replacement for Ilkay Gundogan. One is a CM , the other is a Winger. In my opinion he is a classic replacement for Mahrez

I watch every game of Ajax, I do not understand how he will be the replacement for Ilkay Gundogan. One is a CM , the other is a Winger. In my opinion he is a classic replacement for Mahrez
He is more similar to Bernardo Silva. Naturally a number 10 but equally capable out wide or at number 8.

What next, we are looking to replace Aguero with De Ligt? He is a RW and can hardly play anywhere else. Furthermore the last thing we need is Mahrez' identical twin, considering the 1.0 version is already struggling.

Played great against Juve the other night but he seemed to have a different set of attributes to Gundogan to me

What next, we are looking to replace Aguero with De Ligt? He is a RW and can hardly play anywhere else. Furthermore the last thing we need is Mahrez' identical twin, considering the 1.0 version is already struggling.
Ziyech played in midfield last season (37/39 games as a CM/AM). Kluivert left them in the summer, and Neres was moved to the left side. Out of Ziyech, van de Beek, Schone and De Jong, Ziyech is the most tricky and skilfull, and also has the best end product so he was moved out wide on the right side. He would be a more direct and attacking minded midfielder than Gundogan, a bit like a left-footed Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.