Half and half scarves

Make it a TFC one and you've got a deal.
Really? I collect badges from around Europe and the world. If I buy an English one I have to have been to the ground. Anywhere else, it has to come from the place. I’ve got badges from Shamrock Rovers, Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, Barcelona, Espanyol, Girona, PSG, Bruges, Copenhagen, Madrid, Wisla Krakow, Hertha Berlin, Wellington Phoenix......

Can’t remember the rest.

They used to sell City ski hats that had either Rangers or Celtic on one side of them. The Rangers ones were easily the most popular .
I had one when I was a kid circa 87-88, For some reason I got the celtic one because I thought the colours matched better. Wouldn't have that shit on my head now though of course. Half n half scarves are evil btw.

Really? I collect badges from around Europe and the world. If I buy an English one I have to have been to the ground. Anywhere else, it has to come from the place. I’ve got badges from Shamrock Rovers, Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, Barcelona, Espanyol, Girona, PSG, Bruges, Copenhagen, Madrid, Wisla Krakow, Hertha Berlin, Wellington Phoenix......

Can’t remember the rest.

Sure, I can't find a TFC one though. I just looked on Amazon and the MLS site and no TFC ones. I'll keep an eye out.
If I find one, I'll send it to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.