Half price tickets for Fulham

Tonster

Here you go........reduction for season ticket holders

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/November/Fulham-v-City-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/November/Fulham-v-City-away-fan-initiative" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... initiative</a>

So, having been a loyal season ticket holder since 1973 I thought I was getting a half decent deal. I have never slagged the club for pricing etc as I understand they have to make money however when I get in work this morning and see on the OS that I could get tickets for half price for Fulham and I can't go, I find it a little galling to say the least.

Surely this has to be brought up/highlighted as it's just not fair!

It's not the price of £24.50 as I thought that fine, it's the fact that any seasoncard holder with the right points can buy a ticket which has annoyed me somewhat.

Years and years of loyalty apparently mean fuck all to City.
Just proves that we are seen as cash cows at times.

And it's no good you trying to convince it's not City's fault, I'm sure that with their vast wealth they would no that I'm going on holiday that day so I'm unable to go to Fulham. And just because I'm on holiday I'm going to miss out on a half price ticket, that's £24.50 you bastards!
£24.50 that you owe me as you chose this game as a half price one and I can't go, it's just not fair.

squirtyflower said:
So, having been a loyal season ticket holder since 1973 I thought I was getting a half decent deal. I have never slagged the club for pricing etc as I understand they have to make money however when I get in work this morning and see on the OS that I could get tickets for half price for Fulham and I can't go, I find it a little galling to say the least.

It's not the price of £24.50 as I thought that fine, it's the fact that any seasoncard holder with the right points can buy a ticket which has annoyed me somewhat.

And it's no good you trying to convince it's not City's fault, I'm sure that with their vast wealth they would no that I'm going on holiday that day so I'm unable to go to Fulham. And just because I'm on holiday I'm going to miss out on a half price ticket, that's £24.50 you bastards!
£24.50 that you owe me as you chose this game as a half price one and I can't go, it's just not fair.

Aww, there, there, squirtyflower, would you like me to bring you a ticket back? Or some rock from Fulham? ;-)

squirtyflower said:

Sarcasm skills.

squirtyflower said:

PMSL you daft twat.

squirtyflower said:

I see what you did

squirtyflower said:

I'm in the same boat. I'm away for the Arsenal game, just send the club an email to see what they can do, I want a refund cause if they had played it on the Monday night I could have gone.

Drop them an email mate see what they say, address is..

sheikhmansour@mcfccomplaints.co.uk

I've not heard back yet tho

chris85mcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

I'm in the same boat. I'm away for the Arsenal game, just send the club an email to see what they can do, I want a refund cause if they had played it on the Monday night I could have gone.

That's because it is .com not co.uk!! ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
chris85mcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

That's because it is .com not co.uk!! ;-)

WHAT? He's not based in the UK? I thought he had moved over here and into the surrounding areas of the Etihad, Droylsden or Ardwick perhaps.

He just doesn't care about us loyal fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.