Half Rag Scarves

leenik

how can any self respecting Blue wear on of those shitty Half City half Rag scarves?
it has clearly got "Red Army and United Forever" written on it, theres a post on here that a city fan got lumped for wearing one because someone thought he was a rag!!
i say fucking good! get a grip you knobheads never ever ever would i wear anything with a rag badge on it!!!

nobody should wear them, glad he apparently got wacked :)

Up until yesterday i`ve only seen tourists at the swamp wear these. It beggars belief how anyone could even think of wearing one. Stunned.

Saw a bunch of Asian tourists outside the ground with them on (and City shirts), and two blokes leaning over the barrier at the front of CB level 3 wearing them.

There was a young kid sat with his mum in front of us who had one on, and i was fuming. I could hardly kick off with them though, could I? I hate them scarves with a passion, especially when it's your rivals colours, unbelievable. People who wear them just do not get it do they? He even had the rag half showing down the front, grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! he was City by the way he sung and cheered for us:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.