Half Rag Scarves

How could any self respecting blue buy one of these ! as for parents buying them for their kids WRONG you are damaging them for LIFE if I had gone to School in a half scum half blue scarf both sets of fans would have battered me!

Parents who bought these should be reported to Social Services !KIDS burn them now! NO true Blue would every wear a Scum badge I still have a problem with awat fans wearing their shirts imagine that in the old days! We used to get our heads kicked in for wearing away badges (ask grandad to explain).

Times Change ! Can I mind your bike mister !!

Its sacrilegious, no true blue would wear them.. Clearly had some day trippers in our mist, their own fault if they cop a slap people would think they are rags..

Pride_of_Manchester. said:
Its sacrilegious, no true blue would wear them.. Clearly had some day trippers in our mist, their own fault if they cop a slap people would think they are rags..

Yep, they definitely 'deserve a slap' for the crime of wearing a scarf.

*Shakes head*

There will be half scarves tonight also, mind boggling why/who would buy one. Saying that the blue and white bar scarves with the black on from the swamp still irk me why people still wear them.

When I was a kid I knew people who supported both the Rags and City.
They had Season Tickets at both grounds. With the clubs doing well some people will have ST at both clubs know.

We need to relax a little and accept not everyone grew up in houses where it was tribal.
I teach my lads to hate the Rags, but not everyones the same.

kippax_blueboy said:
When I was a kid I knew people who supported both the Rags and City.
They had Season Tickets at both grounds. With the clubs doing well some people will have ST at both clubs know.

We need to relax a little and accept not everyone grew up in houses where it was tribal.
I teach my lads to hate the Rags, but not everyones the same.

I know a bloke who is a rag and has 3 season tickets at ours and has had for a few years, his lads are now City fans though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.