Half Rag Scarves

I said the same thing to my dad and uncle walking to the ground before the game. Why the hell would anyone wear something that has that shit on it.

european games only please,

bought one when we went to munich, thats as far as it goes for me!

may get one in porto too, momento and all that,

i personally wouldnt be seen dead in anything associated with that lot, i don't wear anything red for that reason...

Coming past the souvenir shop yesterday and seen a lad with one round his neck and had to do a double take - wtf was anyone thinking who purchased one off these????

Unless you're a natural supporter at your first game or something like that they shouldn't be worn!

Saw a guy selling them near the ground. My brother went up to him and said "you should be ashamed of yourself" and walked away like a dissapointed parent.
On that note, if you let one of your children wear a half rag scarf you have failed them.

Can't believe you are all so confused by this, don't you know they are not intended for us Blues at all ? It's a weening process to make the transition easier for the Rag glory hunters making the change from Norwich to Manchesters club !

I agree, for European games....and maybe for your lad - bringing him to his 1st game or something, but not against the Rags!
Wouldn't be too @rsed if it was half/half scarves against Wigan or something.

Its going to become more common though as tourists jump on the bandwagon and follow City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.