Half Rag Scarves

I had words with some asian guys stood outside the clubshop wearing these atrocities

NO! NO! FUCKING NO!

The oldest one looked confused and then took it off and put it in his stupid looking 'man bag'

I suppose we'll get more of them if we increase the capacity and win more stuff

I cant beleive that some tw*t thought of making them in the first place. i can understand making a quick few quid, but wait a minute this is taking the p*ss!! No wonder todays kids are mashed in the brain, if parents are allowing them to buy such shit!!

leenik said:
how can any self respecting Blue wear on of those shitty Half City half Rag scarves?
it has clearly got "Red Army and United Forever" written on it, theres a post on here that a city fan got lumped for wearing one because someone thought he was a rag!!
i say fucking good! get a grip you knobheads never ever ever would i wear anything with a rag badge on it!!!

I've still got my red, blue white and black scarf from '76.

Thats the closest I come ...

Mancster said:
I cant beleive that some tw*t thought of making them in the first place. i can understand making a quick few quid, but wait a minute this is taking the p*ss!! No wonder todays kids are mashed in the brain, if parents are allowing them to buy such shit!!

+1

The mother of my daughter sent my little one over to me wearing red pants, I quickly nipped out to Asda and bought her a new pair !

Fuck red and fuck those shit scarfs

allan harper said:
Mancster said:

+1

The mother of my daughter sent my little one over to me wearing red pants, I quickly nipped out to Asda and bought her a new pair !

Good man.

Challenger1978 said:
allan harper said:
Mancster said:

+1

Good man.

I would say, I wouldn't mind but I do, I was taking her to a City match that day as well. It's ok I got my own back I deducted the cost of her new pants out of the child maintenance, she's not made that mistake again funny enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.