Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

ratherdeadthanred

2qi5vlh.jpg

Get them out, the furthest we have got in Europe for 30 years surely this deserves at brilliant atmosphere,

im bringing my banana and whatever else, to go with a truly memorable night

get behind the lads and see them into the semis.

Istanbul Istanbul we are coming.....

Send this about aswell,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=63582157820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A 2 goal deficit is not impossible especially with Eastlands behind us!

I vote for this to be a sticky. Although I reckon it's gonna be barmy regardless. Just hope we don't get tanked in the first leg and make it a pointless game.

Can't wait.

i was actually gonna make a post like this. bring as many friends as ya can to the game (tickets only a fiver) bring scarves and make some noise. a good atmosphere will make all the difference. never in my life time have city made it to a semi final im hoping this statistic will change.

ratherdeadthanred said:
Get them out, the furthest we have got in Europe for 30 years surely this deserves at brilliant atmosphere,

sticky or no sticky?

DRUMS... Anyone!!!

i hope the atmosphere will be amazing and we get through cos i gotta miss both legs due to fuckin uni, so we need to pudh em over the line into the semis
CTID

Irlamblue said:
ratherdeadthanred said:

sticky or no sticky?

DRUMS... Anyone!!!

Thats one step too far....

Irlamblue said:
ratherdeadthanred said:

sticky or no sticky?

DRUMS... Anyone!!!

Why not! Just for one game.

We all slag drums off, but all the opposing fans that have come to COMS in this seasons UEFA Cup have had a drummer. They've certainly improved the atmosphere. No kazoo's though. (Aalborg)

Come on. Let's get a proper drum, get the flags hanging all over COMS, scarf's bananas, the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.