hamburg at the waldorf

Balti said:
There was a mighty big firm congregating on Ducie Street near that hostel behind Piccadilly. Not a scarf, shirt, or flag amongst them and all handy looking lads round their late teens/ early twenties. My first thought was that they were the really scary MIB......

I saw a big group of wannabe hoolies - all snide SI jumpers, Burberry Caps - with jogging bottoms and newer model nikes!

I made the assumption that they must be scum fans as well - guess they could easily have been rangers as they were giving me the eye when I walked past them in my colours.

I think the Hammies were getting confused as heard more than one chant of no surrender to the IRA from them!?!

2801_68311048821_588328821_1629181_4966242_s.jpg
2801_68310958821_588328821_1629165_2923668_n.jpg
A lot of Rangers fans also follow City , a couple of flags in Hamburg

i was in there at 11.35 and they were all steaming at that time, but they were a good laugh.

Was anyone in weatherspoons when that you city fan about 24 with his son who shouted "GERMAN CUNTS" two or three times very loud. the place went quite and my mate told hiim to fuck off out.

Fuck OFF typical rangers scum you prick! was it not the st pauli lot that stabbed a city fan in hamburg when we played over there and was it not the same group of scum that slashed a bloke on last wed night in hamburg?? keep your mouth shut dick!

rangers are SCUM, loyalist right wing shithouse sectarian SCUM. We don`t want your sectarian shite spouting at our games, you SCUMBAG BASTARDS.

I am far from a Rangers fan. Typed in Rangers and Hamburg in google to try and find out what the link was. Thats when the Bebo page popped up.

FFS every bleeding time the OF have to weedle their way in somehow.... Sick to sodding death of it. Both as bad as each other end of story. . .

Rangers scum ?? why ?? because some rangers fans were down to support hsv ?? i was down and although i was with city both in lloyds in the printworks and then the manchester bar near the ground.There were no hooligans just rangers fans who like hsv and also rangers fans who support city. The bus i was on was mixed and there was NO trouble at all either before the game or after the game in mary dee`s (i think thats the name). I cant understand all the anti rangers stuff both on this forum and other city forums.The thread about rangers and an ira flag says it all and there was no one shouting united. That is the last thing you will ever hear from rangers fans. All the rangers and chelsea hooligan thing is crap and it`s the newspapers looking for a story that isnt there. Ive got some city fans coming up for the old firm game which ive managed to one of my mates a ticket and he`s been up before and NEVER has any trouble at all. Maybe some on here are septic fans and are trying to stir the shit but rangers will always put city before the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.