hamburg at the waldorf

Cottonopolis said:
rangers are SCUM, loyalist right wing shithouse sectarian SCUM. We don`t want your sectarian shite spouting at our games, you SCUMBAG BASTARDS.

Yes All Rangers fans are scum, loyalist right wing shithouse sectarian scum in the same way that all Celtic fans are IRA gunrunners, bombers and murdering bastards, nothing like sweeping generalisations.
Quite a few supporters of clubs like to take in a ground in a diferent country when their club doesnt have a game, and if they enjoy the game and the experience then they can forge close friendships of the "other" team they visit, and when they have the chance to see their "second team" in a big game close to home are likely to take it, and as long as they are not the hooli types then no problems with that (although i agree that there is no place ANYWHERE for the sort of secterian shite SOME fans of BOTH old firm clubs bring with them)

westy1912 said:
Rangers scum ?? why ?? because some rangers fans were down to support hsv ?? i was down and although i was with city both in lloyds in the printworks and then the manchester bar near the ground.There were no hooligans just rangers fans who like hsv and also rangers fans who support city. The bus i was on was mixed and there was NO trouble at all either before the game or after the game in mary dee`s (i think thats the name). I cant understand all the anti rangers stuff both on this forum and other city forums.The thread about rangers and an ira flag says it all and there was no one shouting united. That is the last thing you will ever hear from rangers fans. All the rangers and chelsea hooligan thing is crap and it`s the newspapers looking for a story that isnt there. Ive got some city fans coming up for the old firm game which ive managed to one of my mates a ticket and he`s been up before and NEVER has any trouble at all. Maybe some on here are septic fans and are trying to stir the shit but rangers will always put city before the scum.
Agree with a lot of that,it took a lot of people by surprise that a club who fly the Union flag & sing about being "Born under the Union Jack" & are "The Quintessential British Club"should support a German Club against a British club.
Perhaps also the FACT that a lot of people off City forums sorted Rangers fans out with Hotel booking,directions to pubs, cost price tickets,etc for your game at COMS makes it seem like a slap across the face aswell.
Personally i was a bit surprised but realise it's only a few that did it so no problem really.

I have met loads of rangers fans both abroad and ex pats in Manchester to say they are all thugs etc is just absolute shite .
Dont you think we have our own idiots and thugs ( just read some of the other threads on the forum about city fans threating and attacking other city fans within the ground at the last couple of games).
I agree with the previous comments rangers will always support us before the rags that will do for me .

50 YEARS A BLUE

pee dubya said:
Ruhr said:
sorry, i am not a hsv supporter, but schalke. We have friendship with Twente of Holland, they are sometimes around to watch our matches and i guess, they would support us especially if we play some team in Holland. Think it´s just the same with HSV and Glasgow.

I can understand clubs having a friendship, it's just the Old Firm are a pair of scummy clubs and i can't see why others would want to be associated with them. I'll be quiet now before this escalates into another OF thread.

Shut up you prick! I am a Celtic fan who came to live in Manchester in 1980 and my brother who is a Rangers fan took me to watch City and I have been going ever since.

I am sick and tired of gobshites like you who can't differentiate between fans and hooligans. I don't like Rangers, but over 100,000 came down to Manchester and probably a couple of hundred caused trouble. So why the fuck are the Old Firm scummy clubs?

perthblue said:
FFS every bleeding time the OF have to weedle their way in somehow.... Sick to sodding death of it. Both as bad as each other end of story. . .

This!!

bluepeter62 said:
M35 Blue said:
perthblue said:
FFS every bleeding time the OF have to weedle their way in somehow.... Sick to sodding death of it. Both as bad as each other end of story. . .

This!!

Why dickhead? Who brought up the Old Firm?

Gather you a real tough guy, seein as though you abusin others yeah?

M35 Blue said:
bluepeter62 said:
M35 Blue said:
perthblue said:

This!!

Who am I abusing? Who brought up the Old Firm then?

This is supposed to be a City forum, but time and again anti Old Firm threads appear because of what happened in Manchester last year.

bluepeter62][quote="bluepeter62 said:
M35 Blue said:
perthblue said:
quote]

This!!

Who am I abusing? Who brought up the Old Firm then?

This is supposed to be a City forum, but time and again anti Old Firm threads appear because of what happened in Manchester last year.[/quote]

Your past 2 replies have called someone a prick and a dickhead, you must be some tough guy to feel you can go around calling others like that.

That was my point - this is a City forum but time after time its Rangers this, Celtic that! I couldnt give a fuck about any of em so why are they always popping up whether at matches or coming on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.