Hamburg away latest ticket info

4 windows open today, no queues.

That said i would suggest the sooner you get there the moore chance you have of getting one since it drops to the next level of points required 3800

unfortunately, i live 50 miles away from the ground and have to try and book on the phone.

First call today, on hold for 15 minutes, then cut off, second call on hold for 10 minutes, then get answered, then get cut off again. third call, straight through to be told there are no tickets available, but there will be another "allocation" released and ring back in ten minutes.

I did ask if the initial 2500 had sold out and they had released more, but it was like banging my head against a brick wall. i think she meant they will be releasing another block of the initial 2500, but who knows!

Its more tense than watching the bloody game!!!!!!

just got through, and got ticket!! 1 down, 3 more to try and get.

The (more helpful) lady on the phone says she expects an announcement about the next level of points required this afternoon, she couldnt help out though with how many are left.

Keep checking the website this afternoon!

Got all our 4 tickets now, just be careful if your going and buying tickets for mates aswell, I only had my mates season ticket number (didnt have his card with me) and had a right fuckin nightmare. They wanted his date of birth, full adress inc postcode and his phone number, before they would give me a ticket for him.

When i picked up my tickets yesterday I had my mates DOB and post code.
The guy at the next window was trying to get one for his mate, andwas told that it had already been allocated to another! despite the fact he had him on the phone to confirm he had not got one already.

east2 said:
When i picked up my tickets yesterday I had my mates DOB and post code.
The guy at the next window was trying to get one for his mate, andwas told that it had already been allocated to another! despite the fact he had him on the phone to confirm he had not got one already.

Sound like they are really clamping down on it at the moment

Ja Salford Blue said:
Got all our 4 tickets now, just be careful if your going and buying tickets for mates aswell, I only had my mates season ticket number (didnt have his card with me) and had a right fuckin nightmare. They wanted his date of birth, full adress inc postcode and his phone number, before they would give me a ticket for him.

yeah i was asked exactly the same things, took me by surprise but shows theyre clamping down on people using anothers card number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.